Monday 30 May 2011

Mixed appliqued technique necklace by Natalie's Creations unique beatiful turquoise red fun colorful purse messenger gift holiday custom

a unique necklace made with Indian technical

I have used threads in bright colors and lovely little bit of fabric bound together with the technique of applique

a small red roses of polymer clay is positioned to the left of the necklace

in a special way you can easily set the length as you desire in your neck

the entire cord necklace has a length of 67 cm

The colors I've used are brilliant turquoise and small pieces of cloth with beautiful designs in red

A small square peace of fabric with red flowers and yellow dots gives an excellent finish


*the package will be sent registered within 2-3 working days

Feel free to convo me for any more information, I will be glad to answer




My Etsy Shop    http://www.etsy.com/shop/stellacreations?ref=si_shop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...